Presidential Teleprompter Rental
Live event, live nerves? No problem.
We can get you ready for your event with our Presidential Teleprompter set-up.
We’ve prompted for celebrities like Dwayne Johnson, Marc Anthony and Jennifer Lopez, politicians like President Bill Clinton and former US Attorney General Eric Holder, and other A-listers and influential figures alike.
A Name You Can Trust
For over a decade, n2 Productions has been providing teleprompter services from Miami to the Cayman Islands, to Jamaica and Guatemala, and anywhere else we’re needed.
We’re well aware how important it is for everything to run smoothly, and we’ll make sure there’s nothing but smooth prompting when you call us.
You can trust us to maintain the highest standard of service for your project.
- Talk to your Operator. Like any successful relationship, communication is key. When using a Teleprompter, don’t be afraid to communicate with your operator. Things will go much more smoothly if you do.
- The speaker sets the Teleprompter’s speed, not the operator. Like a musician, a Teleprompter operator follows the speed set by the Speaker, who takes the place of a conductor. If the speaker rushes, the operator has to rush with him/her.
- Being natural is key. If you don’t want to sound forced, don’t be forced. Be conversational and professional, not robotic. Keeping this in mind will absolutely result in the smoothest speaking.
- Keep it energized. If you’ve ever heard the adults in Charlie Brown, they’re absolutely unintelligible. Why? Because their monotonous tone goes in one ear and out the other. Try and keep your lines energized! It’ll be more fun to read and certainly more fun to hear.
- Speak to the Lens. Unless directed otherwise, keep your eyes on the prize, in this case; the lens. The lens is the eye of the camera, and eye contact is key in conversation. Having this in mind will make for a better result.
- Know your lines. When it comes to reading material, if you don’t know it, it will show, and your audience/viewers will know. That being said…
- Practice makes Perfect. The only way to know your material is to practice it. With practice, even the longest speech can be smooth sailing. Especially when our teleprompter is right there to help you along.
- Choose the right teleprompter size. When it comes to teleprompters, size does matter. Make sure you’ve got the right one for your project. Not sure? We can help with that.
- Relaxation is key. High-strung nerves will be obvious to viewers. It’s best to try and keep a clear head.
- Have a good time with it! Using a teleprompter is an experience not many will have the opportunity to have, so if you use these tips, you’re sure to have some fun with it.